Livelihoods is a coalition of actors joining forces to reconcile man with nature.
Our common goal?
Restore living ecosystems, build a more sustainable agriculture to reconcile man with nature.
Livelihoods currently operates four investment funds (the Livelihoods Carbon Funds 1, 2 & 3 and the Livelihoods Fund for Family Farming) in which 21 major companies have invested so far: Danone, Schneider Electric, Crédit Agricole S.A., Michelin, Hermès, SAP, Groupe Caisse des Dépôts, La Poste, Firmenich, Voyageurs du Monde, Mars Incorporated, Veolia, Eurofins, Orange, L’Occitane Group, Bel Group, Chanel, Mc Cain, Mauritius Commercial Bank, DEG Invest, the GEF (Global Environment Facility). Our investors share knowledge and risks to implement impactful solutions for rural communities while making their activities more sustainable.
Our Institutional Partners
Our Project Partners
NGOs, social entreprises, public & private organizations…working daily in the field to reach impact at scale!
- Agence Française de Développement (AFD)
- ARCOS Rwanda
- Barry Callebaut
- Brookside Dairy
- Agricultural Research for Development (CIRAD)
- Climate Pal/ Ecoact
- Conservancy International (CI)
- Fanamby of Madagascar
- Trust Funds for Rural Development of Mexico (FIRA)
- le Fonds Français pour l’Environnement Mondial (FFEM)
- Franklin Baker
- FundaEco of Guatemala
- Gold Standard
- Government of Guatemala
- Integrated Rural Development Foundation of the Philippines (IRDF)
- Institute for Labor & Family of Peru (ITYF)
- Mahindra Group
- Missouri Botanical Garden
- Naandi Foundation of India
- News Environment & Wildlife Society of India
- Oceanium of Senegal
- Brazilian SMEs development agency (SEBRAE)
- Ministry of Rural Development & Agribusiness of Mexico (SEDRAE)
- SOS Sahel
- tiipaalga of Burkina Faso
- The Nature Conservancy (TNC)
- Unique Forestry & Land Use
- Vi Agroforestry of East Africa & Sweden
- Yagasu of Indonesia
- PRADAN India
- Pronatura Veracruz