Main assignments: Prospect, Design, Implement large scale impactful projects
- Identify and select projects for future investments
- Lead the design with NGOs, local population, private enterprises, buyers etc…
- Compile and submit a complete documentation to the Investment Committee
- Manage projects launches
- Monitor and report progress to the executive team
What’s expected of the candidate ?
- Go the extra mile to find the right solutions that will deliver true, long-term impact;
- Contribute concretely to the company’s impact generation and reporting strategies;
- Propagate know-how on project management, landscape and carbon project piloting tools, carbon methodologies…
- Boost innovation by spotting or designing field-related innovations and socializing them.
Your skills and experience
- First-hand development of large-scale projects of ecosystem restoration, conservation agriculture, rural development;
- 15 years proven track-record of farm/forest/project management and/or coordination, close to rural communities, demonstrating tangible achievements;
- Have hands-on field experience and a solid background in Livelihoods Funds related areas.
- Practical knowledge of carbon standards and land use methodologies would be a plus;
- Track-record of work in developing countries with rural communities, field NGOs, private sector;
- Demonstrated ease with – or strong interest to understand – the basics of project finance.
Key qualities of Livelihoods’ Program Coordinators:
- Team leader
- Good negotiator
- English spoken and written with ease, as working language;
- Functional oral French or strong drive to learn it is a plus.
Livelihoods values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you fit this profile, send your resume and motivation letter to the following address.